Resolute Counseling offers outpatient therapy for adults, couples, and families.
Our appointments are typically 45 – 60 minutes in length. Resolute Counseling is an in-network provider through many health insurance plans, but we also offer an affordable out of pocket cost for people choosing not to use their insurance. Please call our office or inquire through our contact form to see about payment options and to discuss your problem of concern.
Some of the issues that we provide help for include but are not limited to:
- Anger Management
- Grief and Loss
- Sexual Abuse
- Sex and Porn Addictions
- Physical Abuse
- Adult ADHD
- Relationship Conflict
- Substance Abuse/Addictions
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Communication Skills
- Spiritual Problems
- Christian Counseling
- Resolute Counseling is a member of Quitza, an online smoking cessation therapy group.
Treatment goals are accomplished by implementing methods that work best for each individual’s and families’ unique needs.
Each counselor is uniquely skilled to utilize different research based methods to help the person or people they are working with to help reach the agreed upon goals.
Resolute Counseling participates with most insurance companies including:
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Capital Blue Cross
- Highmark Blue Shield (includes most Blue Cross/Blue Shield options)
- Quest Behavioral Health
- Integrated Behavioral Health
- Federal Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- United Behavioral Healthcare/OPTUM
If you do not see your insurance listed here, please call and ask if Resolute Counseling participates with your insurance. A Resolute Counseling staff member will contact each person’s insurance company to receive an explanation of benefit coverage.