Crystal Anderson, LPC
Crystal comes to Resolute Counseling with several years experience working as an outpatient therapist in the Chambersburg community. She has a passion for working with children and adolescents, but also has experience treating adults. Crystal has specialized training in play therapy models and trauma informed care.
- 2-time graduate of Shippensburg University (BA & MEd)
- Outpatient, school-based settings, ages 4-90
- Eclectic in orientation, CBT, person-centered, mindfulness, trauma-focused, psychodynamic, DBT, play-based
- Areas of interest: depression, anxiety, grief and loss, anger management, self-esteem, childhood emotional neglect, personality disorders, PTSD
- Married with four children, yorkie, shorkie, lop-earred bunny, and several goldfish
- Enjoy: time with my children, husband, family and friends, hiking, kayaking, camping, working out, running, buying local, and all things chocolate!
“I have walked in shoes heavy with stress and fatigue. Maybe you have as well. I believe in meeting you right where you are in the present moment. Working together, we will uncover patterns and belief systems from the past that influence current functioning. Once identified, forward movement will begin with a commitment to change and growth. I highly value and appreciate the counseling relationship and I strive to be genuine, down to earth, and real. Often, I will use metaphors and analogies to bring real life application to our work together. Our therapeutic relationship is a journey, an exploration of self. I cannot promise that it will be easy, but I can tell you it will be worth it.”